- Voice Guild Membership - RM240 a year + RM100 registration fee (one time charge)
- Membership is due on 31 March of each year.
- Membership fees must be remitted within 30 days of the due date, otherwise your membership will be deactivated and RM100 will be charged to reinstate the account. Accounts will be deleted after 1 year of unpaid fees.
- Membership fees will continue UNLESS the Member has explicitly informed the guild (via email@example.com) that they are leaving.
- If VGM has not been informed, full membership fees of RM240 a year will still be charged, and any fees outstanding will need to be settled before reinstatement of account.
Please be advised that Voice Guild Malaysia is not an agency that offers voice-over jobs nor does it act as a talent coordinator / manager for recording jobs.